Sleeps: 2 - 4.
Sorry no pets.
Private parking and lovely garden.
Price range £395 - £895 pw.
Weekends and short breaks from £299 (min 3 nights).
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01205 280151
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBlakeney Quayside; cosy period cottage, all rooms with pretty garden views, peaceful location, wood-burning stove, secure sunny garden with BBQ, allocated parking.
- single storey brick and flint former barn
- tranquil setting on Mariners Hill so close to quayside
- one double bedroom (king-size bed), one smaller twin room
- perfectly snug for couples and equally suitable for young families
- allocated parking, a valuable asset in Blakeney!
Our bright and airy cottage, only a few metres from the quayside and coastal path, was originally part of period barns belonging to Manor Farm (now the Manor Hotel). It is a great base in all seasons and an ideal coastal retreat for those less mobile around winding or narrow stairs. Of course our very young visitors love the garden.Facilities:
- Dual aspect living room with woodburning stove and sofa bed
- sofa bed used by prior arrangement (guests must bring own bedding)
- Widescreen tv, dvd, video and radio
- Main bedroom now with freeview tv
- Well equipped kitchen/diner with dishwasher, toaster, retro fridge/freezer, etc.
- plenty of glasses, kitchen utensils and new white crockery
- contemporary bright bathroom with bath, power shower and washing machine
- sunny and secure garden, sheltered by a listed flint wall, with BBQ area and rotary drier
- plenty of outdoor furniture for enjoying time in the garden
Also included in the tariff:
- tea tray upon arrival
- complimentary toiletries
- hairdryer for your holiday convenience
- collection of books, magazines, cd's, dvd's and games
- plenty of holiday information and guides
- starter basket of logs (Oct to March)
- a complimentary bottle of wine
The cottage is tucked away just a few yards from Blakeney Quay and the start of the coastal path with access to salt marshes, creeks and the sea. It is so close to all village amenities including a well stocked supermarket, deli, pubs, hotels, The Moorings restaurant and the local garage. Convenient for dinghy launching, sailing and windsurfing, there are also daily boat trips to see the seals at Blakeney Point. You will find a variety of top quality places to dine nearby.
- electricity and heating
- quality bed linen, pillows, etc
- towels - a bath sheet and hand towel per person
- bath/shower mat in bathroom
- two tea towels in kitchen
There are a number of contrasting activities in or near this area of outstanding natural beauty including visits to the many beaches, golf, bird watching and coastal walking. The resort towns of Wells, Sheringham and Cromer are within easy reach as is the pretty Georgian town of Holt. Visits to historic houses at Blickling, Holkham, Sandringham and Walsingham are very popular and in under an hour you can be in Norwich for a day out in this fine city.