Cot available on request.
Well behaved dogs and children welcome.
Low season £450 pw.
High season £640 - £790 pw.
Winter weekends and short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01452 770346 (day / evening / weekends)
Fax: 01452 357980
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSet in the seclusion of the beautiful Toadsmoor Valley, Bismore Farm is an immaculately refurbished cottage which combines the light and brightness of efficient modernity with traditional warmth and comfort. It enjoys complete rural peace in its large garden with surrounding farmland. Right through the year, whatever the weather, visitors can experience the glory of the Cotswolds, with miles of good walking country all around.
1 Nov, 15 Nov, 22 Nov
The cottage is available all year round, including winter weekends and short breaks.
- main bedroom with a king-sized bed and en suite bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- second bedroom with double bed
- third bedroom with twin beds
- family bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- well equipped kitchen
- large conservatory with a panoramic view of the valley
- large living room with a log-burning stove and big sofas
- another small sitting room
- WiFi broadband, TV and DVD player
- gas central heating
- price includes electricity, heating, bed linen and towels
- off-road parking for two cars
Bismore Farm is conveniently close to the pretty hilltop village of Eastcombe which has a village shop and post office. There is a village pub, the Lamb Inn, with good food. Stroud, the main town, is just over four miles away with an excellent farmers' market on Saturdays as well as interesting independent shops and three supermarkets.
- 40 minutes from the M4 (Junction 15), 20 minutes from the M5 (Junction 13), 4.5 miles from Stroud mainline station (direct service from London Paddington)
- A network of public footpaths provides walkers with easy access to the surrounding valleys, commons and countryside
- Slad and the Woolpack Inn, of Laurie Lee fame, are less than 3 miles' walk with stunning views from Swifts Hill on the way
- Other villages nearby are Bisley, Oakridge and France Lynch, all with pubs and good food
- Other local towns and villages include Nailsworth, Minchinhampton and Painswick
- Within easy reach of Gatcombe, Badminton, Tetbury, Cirencester, Cheltenham and Bath