Isle of Skye
Sleeps: up to 4.
1 dog welcome.
Low season £350 pw.
Mid season £375 pw.
High season £400 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07950 683652
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBirch Cottage is a modern, spacious and well equipped 3 bedroom cottage situated in the rural hamlet of Clachamish, just off the A850 between Portree (9 miles south) and Dunvegan (15 miles north). It has a large private garden bordered by native woodland, and is adjacent to a small loch. Its easy to access the surrounding countryside with views to the Cuillin Mountain range, and access to the shores of Loch Snizort Beag. Suladale with its pony trekking centre and ancient Broch is a short walk.
There is a lot to explore in Skye and Clachamish is in an ideal central location to visit the Trotternish and Waternish peninsulas and Minginish (central Skye). There are excellent shopping, eating and leisure facilities available in Portree and Dunvegan, and good bus links to all other parts of Skye from Portree.
Birch Cottage accommodates four people in comfort on two floors. Oil Central heating, electricity, bedding and towels are all inclusive. A picnic table, garden seats and loungers are provided, and there is a shed to store your bikes and outdoor equipment.
The ground floor comprises:
- A spacious reception hall leading to a downstairs bathroom and large bedroom with a double bed.
- A comfortable sitting room with large LCD TV, and Bluray player. A selection of DVDs and CDs is provided.
- The kitchen/diner has a pine table and breakfast bar and is fully equipped with oven, hob, fridge/freezer and microwave, and a utility room has a dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
Telephone / Internet:
- Two large bedrooms, one with a double bed, one with two single beds. Both rooms have flatscreen TVs & DVDs.
Birch Cottage is available for rent on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday.
- A PC is provided with internet access, and free telephone calls to numbers beginning 01, 02 and 03.