Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Outside dogs only.
Horses by arrangement - stabling available.
Tourist Board: 4 Star. Gold Award.
Low season £355 pw.
High season £420 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel or Fax: 01388 731121
Mobile: 07834 197741
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBinks Cottage is set on a picturesque green in Thornley Village, on a sheep and cattle farm, situated on the edge of the North Pennines, in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. We are ideally located for walking, pony trekking, fishing and golf. Beamish Museum, Kilhope Lead Mine, High Force, Durham City and Raby Castle are less than half an hour's drive away. Within easy reach are the lovely market towns of Barnard Castle and Hexham and further afield is the beautiful coastline of Northumbria, the Lake District, Kielder Water, Yorkshire Dales and Hadrian's Wall.
1 Aug, 5 Sep
The cottage has been restored to a high standard with original beams and inglenook fireplace.
- Sitting room with wood burning stove set in an inglenook fireplace.
- Kitchen/dining area - a large kitchen with a dining area seating 6 people.
- Large bedroom, with exposed beams, has a double bed.
- Second bedroom with twin beds.
- Bathroom with a shower, wc (no bath).
Included in rental
- Fully furnished.
- Free WiFi.
- Electric cooker, dishwasher, fridge freezer, bread maker, washing machine, dryer, microwave oven.
- TV, video, CD player.
- Central heating throughout.
- Lawned garden with garden furniture and barbecue.
- Ample private parking.
- Outdoor dogs welcome by arrangement - kennels provided.
- Stabling offered for 2 horses by arrangement.
- Children welcome - board games, toys, books and videos provided.
- Cot and high chair available.
- Babysitting service available.
- Farm tours by arrangement.
- Non Smoking establishment.
- Heating and electric costs.
- Towels and linen.
- Free WiFi.
- A welcome food pack.