Sleeps: 2 - 4.
(can accommodate up to 6).
Price range £310 - £875 pw.
Friday to Friday bookings.
Short breaks available upon request.
For further details please contact:
Lisa & Alistair Herbert
Tel: 01308 488273
Mobile: 07951 529095
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapRoe Barn is in a fantastic location set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty within 4 miles of the famous Dorset Jurassic Coast. This delightful detached stone barn has been converted by the owners to a very high standard with a large fully enclosed parking area and garden ideal for families and dogs. The thriving market town of Bridport and its bustling harbour at West Bay are 5 minutes by car or bus or can be walked along the picturesque Britt Valley public footpaths.
4 Jan, 11 Jan
Half Moon Pub: 1 mile; Pymore Inn: 1.2 miles.
Supermarket: 1.5 miles.
Bridport Town: 2.9 miles, Jurassic Coast: 4.2 miles, Lyme Regis: 12 miles.
"We have all had a really wonderful holiday - so relaxing! Roe Barn is truly fantastic - we've tried and tested many - this has been 'outstanding'. Thank-you so much. PS Cakes scrumptious!"
Ally, Andrew, Mo & dogs - September 2011.
- Roe Barn blends traditional craftsmanship with luxurious underfloor heating to provide truly comfortable season round accommodation for up to 6 people.
- Free Wi-Fi and central heating throughout.
- Spacious Lounge/kitchen with large character fire place with two comfortable leather sofas where guests can relax in front of the woodburner - logs free of charge. Flat screen TV, Sky, DVD, DAB radio and underfloor heating. French doors leading to the gardens.
- Well equipped kitchen (oven & hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine) with dining area.
- The ground floor leads down from the lounge by three shallow steps. The light and roomy king size double bedroom has French doors. The luxury bathroom has a walk-in power shower and a second bedroom with twin single beds is available by arrangement.
- Upstairs the characterful double room is open plan with fantastic views. A corner bath with hand-held shower adds a touch of luxury with a separate toilet and basin.
- Sunny fully enclosed private large garden and paddock with patio furniture and a gas BBQ. Gate leads to further 5 acres of fields, bluebell woods and orchard with dog walk down to the river and Britt Valley footpath beyond.
- Children's jungle gym, trampoline and football goals located in the shared main field. Cot and highchair by arrangement.
- This is a great environment for anyone who loves the outdoors. There are dedicated walks through an orchard and woodland with access to the Brit Valley Footpath and beyond.