1 Binghams Farm Cottages,
Sleeps: 2 - 4.
but can accommodate up to 5 people.
Price range: £260 - £655 pw.
Short breaks available upon request.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01308 488273
Mobile: 07951 529095
Reload this mapBinghams Farm offers a fantastic location. On one hand both Roe Barn and Bluebell Cottage sit in the beautiful, quiet Brit Valley in the heart of West Dorset, an area of outstanding natural beauty. On the other both the dramatic Jurassic Coast and the thriving market town of Bridport, made famous by the River Cottage TV series, are within a 5 minute car or bus ride, or indeed can be walked.
With an enclosed sunny garden Bluebell Cottage is a beautifully restored stone terrace. Sleeping up to 5 people your comfort is assured with a woodburner, slate floor and newly fitted modern kitchen whilst the bedrooms enjoy fabulous views.
- Parking for 2 cars.
- Outside there is a flagstone seating area with teak furniture and gas barbecue.
- The front stable door leads into the open plan lounge/kitchen/diner.
- The modern kitchen is fully equipped with top of the range appliances including fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, NEFF oven/hob and microwave. A breakfast bar with 2 stools overlooks the patio.
- The lounge is extremely comfortably furnished with two sofas in front of the woodburner (logs free), flat screen TV and CD/radio. DVD movies and freeview are available. The dining table seats 5.
- Also on this level is the bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings including a bath with electric shower.
- Upstairs there are 3 light and sunny bedrooms. Two doubles have pine furnishings, bedside lights and TV's. In addition there is a large single bedroom. Quality linen is provided.
- This is a great environment for anyone who loves the outdoors. Guests are free to walk in the paddock and orchard or on the dog walk trail around the wood.
- Several pubs and Bridport are within reach via the Brit Valley footpath.
- We welcome children and pets and there is a 'jungle gym' on the dogwalk.