Knowes of Elrick,
Sleeps: 2 (+2 on sofabed).
Pets by arrangement.
Low season £225 - £250 pw.
High season £250 - £350 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Pat Bates
Tel: 01466 780945
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBide-a-While is a modern detached cottage set among the beautiful rolling hills of Banffshire off the B9023, one and a half miles from Aberchirder and 8 miles from Banff. It is in the grounds of a private 5 acre croft. There is safe off road parking, a patio area and garden with B-B-Q facilities. The cottage is beautifully and tastefully furnished with central heating and double glazing. It is also suitable for the assisted disabled or mobility impaired.
25 Feb, 11 Mar, 18 Mar, 25 Mar
- Sleeps 2 plus 2 on sofa bed.
- Twin bedroom with automatic beds or superking size.
- Bathroom with walk in shower and seat, toilet seat raiser if required, etc.
- Kitchen with 4 ring electric hob, oven and grill, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer.
- The lounge has Panoramic views of the lovely countryside, ramped patio doors lead out to garden and patio. The lounge has 2 reclining chairs and a leather sofa bed. Dining table and chairs, TV, DVD+ Sky, Hi-fi and CD player. Selection of CD's and DVD's for your enjoyment.
- All Linen supplied including towels and tea towels etc.
- Beds freshly made up for you.
- A wheelchair and rollator are also available.
- There is an excellent range of activities locally such as fishing, horse riding, golf walking, mountain biking, surfing, swimming.
- The area is famous for its Whiskey and Castle trails.
- The Lecht ski centre in the Cairngorm National Park has a good range of activities, is open all year round and is just an hour's drive away.
- There is abundant Wildlife and birds to identify, from Macduff boat trips can be taken to spot Dolphins, Whales and birds.
- The Moray Firth has many beautiful golden beaches, the nearest being at Banff.
- There is a Co-op in Aberchirder along with Post Office and pharmacy, and Health Centre. Most major supermarkets are within easy reach.