Knowes of Elrick,
Sleeps: 2 (+2 on sofabed).
Pets by arrangement.
Low season £200 - £250 pw.
High season £250 - £350 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Pat Bates
Tel: 01466 780945
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBide-a-While is a modern detached cottage set among the beautiful rolling hills of Banffshire off the B9023, one and a half miles from Aberchirder and 8 miles from Banff. It is in the grounds of a private 5 acre croft. There is safe off road parking, a patio area and garden with B-B-Q facilities. The cottage is beautifully and tastefully furnished with central heating and double glazing. It is also suitable for the assisted disabled or mobility impaired.
- Sleeps 2 plus 2 on sofa bed.
- Twin bedroom with automatic beds or superking size.
- Bathroom with walk in shower and seat, toilet seat raiser if required, etc.
- Kitchen with 4 ring electric hob, double oven and grill, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer.
- The lounge has Panoramic views of the lovely countryside, ramped patio doors lead out to garden and patio. The lounge has 2 reclining chairs and a leather sofa bed. Dining table and chairs, TV, video, DVD+ freeview, Hi-fi and CD player. Small selection of videos and DVD's for your enjoyment.
- All Linen supplied including towels and tea towels etc.
- Beds freshly made up for you.
- There is an excellent range of activities locally such as fishing, horse riding, golf walking, mountain biking, surfing, swimming.
- The area is famous for its Whiskey and Castle trails.
- The Lecht ski centre in the Cairngorm National Park has a good range of activities, is open all year round and is just an hour's drive away.
- There is abundant Wildlife and birds to identify, from Macduff boat trips can be taken to spot Dolphins, Whales and birds.
- The Moray Firth has many beautiful golden beaches, the nearest being at Banff.
- There is a Co-op in Aberchirder along with Post Office and pharmacy, and Health Centre. Most major supermarkets are within easy reach.