BEUDY BRYN CELYN
Sorry no pets (except guidedogs).
WTB: 4 Stars.
Low season £240 - £280 pw.
High season £290 - £340 pw.
For further details and brochure please contact:
Tel: 01691 830030
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBeudy Bryn Celyn is a highly acclaimed, recently converted byre. In its border location, set on a hillside and surrounded by gardens and open countryside, it enjoys stunning views of the Shropshire plain and the Welsh hills. The River Vyrnwy, Montgomery Canal and Offa's Dyke path run 400yds away. The nearby village of Llanymynech offers local amenities, shops and places to eat.
28 Feb, 7 Mar, 14 Mar, 21 Mar, 28 Mar, 4 Apr
- Easily accessible from the motorway network, the area provides a wealth of opportunities for lovers of the outdoors and fine scenery.
- An excellent touring base with four National Trust properties within 30 mins journey, two World Heritage Sites - Iron Bridge 45 mins and Ponteysyllte Aqueduct 30 mins, and the Welsh coast and Snowdonia National Park 90 mins.
- The airy, open plan living accommodation and spacious gallery bedroom (with double or twin beds) are well appointed and comfortably furnished with full central heating, TV and video and unique stained glass and exposed wood features.
- The kitchen has fridge, microwave, washing machine and cooker.
- Outside there is level parking adjacent to the door.
- Adjacent to the front door is a lockable, heated store for cycles, fishing tackle, mobility 'scooters' etc. There is a tumble dryer and drying facilities for outdoor clothes, and also a deep freeze.
- Electricity, heating, bed linen and towels are included.
- Free WiFi.
- Extensive range of maps, books and other local information, or we can help plan your itinerary.