Aston on Carrant,
Sleeps: 2 (+1 on sofabed).
One dog by arrangement with owner.
Price range: £275 - £395 pw.
Short breaks available all year with no fixed start days.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Christine Aplin
Tel: 01684 772478
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSituated in rural surroundings only 2 miles east of Junction 9 of the M5 motorway, the cottage is part of a converted barn.
4 Jul, 11 Jul, 18 Jul
- The accommodation is centrally heated and provides an open plan lounge/kitchen with leather sofa bed and television, staircase to double bedroom and en-suite shower room.
- The facilities are modern whilst retaining the character of the building, with exposed beams etc.
- The cottage is fully equipped for self-catering with an oven, hob, built-in microwave, fridge/freezer and has French doors leading to a south-facing patio area and off road parking.
- Aston on Carrant is a quiet hamlet of individual properties close to the foot of Bredon Hill.
- The nearest shops are one mile away and there are many nearby village pubs that provide excellent food.
- The cottage is an ideal base from which to explore the Cotswolds, Severn Vale, Forest of Dean and within an hour's drive of Stratford-on Avon and Warwick Castle.
- Historic Tewkesbury (3 miles) with its 12th Century Abbey, offers many pubs, restaurants, a swimming pool and a cinema/theatre.
- Regency Cheltenham (8 miles) offers extensive eating out, shopping opportunities and racecourse.
- Nearby leisure facilities include fishing, horse riding, golfing and excellent walks.