BENT FARM COTTAGE
Well behaved pets welcome
(£35 pw or part week).
Low season £160 - £295 pw.
Mid season £180 - £375 pw.
High season £225 - £460 pw.
Short breaks of 2, 3 and 4 days available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01563 820451
Mobile: 07939 001542
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapClose to Glasgow and Prestwick airports, a very comfortable and modern cottage within a small working farm, offering accommodation to groups or families of up to 4. A contemporary style single storey cottage rebuilt in 2002 with:
18 Oct, 25 Oct, 1 Nov, 8 Nov, 15 Nov
- Sitting area with outlook
- 2 bedrooms (1 double, 1 twin)
- 1 shower room with power shower
This cottage is in an ideal location for a comfortable and peaceful retreat and situated in a quiet and sheltered valley with views to the Island of Arran, but at the same time within easy reach of nearby villages and local amenities and being less than 30 minutes drives from Glasgow. The farm has lambs and foals to see and enjoy in spring and summer.
- This cottage has patio doors from the lounge opens onto a large paved area with enclosed grassed garden which looks out across open farmland.
- The kitchen/diner is open plan, modern, spacious and includes electric oven and hob, fridge, dishwasher, microwave and washer/drier machine.
- The master bedroom has a double bed and the 2nd large bedroom has twin beds.
- Other features include Oil Fired central heating, double glazing, colour TV and video.
- Well behaved dog may be accommodated at an extra charge.
- Golf, fishing, walking, riding and other persuits are all available nearby.
- Features of the location include private grounds of 40 acres. This is a small farm with sheep and Miniature Shetland Ponies. Lots of wildlife to enjoy.