Newhouse, Birsay, Orkney Islands, KW17 2LR
Cot available for babies.
Sorry no pets.
Free WiFi connection. Heating and electricity included.
Prices: £200 - £395 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Samantha Berston
Tel: 01856 872200 or 0793 117 6497
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBenend Self Catering is the ideal get away destination, with spectacular views of the Brough of Birsay and Broadhouse Loch. This recently refurbished accommodation set in rural West Mainland offers a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere, and is a great base for fishing, walking, bird watching and sight seeing.
4 Jun, 11 Jun, 18 Jun, 25 Jun
The accommodation sleeps three; sorry No pets and No smoking.
- The Entrance Porch leads to a Spacious Open Plan Kitchen, Dining and Sitting area.
- The Kitchen is well equipped with Washing Machine, Fridge and Microwave.
- The Sitting area has a Flat Screen TV and DVD player, Electric Massage Chair and Comfortable Sofa.
- The Dining Area sits under a Picture window which offers a wonderful view of the Brough.
- There are two bedrooms; The double room offers the options of two single beds or one King size (Please state which you prefer when booking). The smaller room has one single bed. Cot available for babies.
- The Shower Room has a WC and Wash Hand Basin.
- There is a Wee Garden to the front of the property with a Sitting Area for those who just wish to soak in the view.
- Free WiFi.
- Bookings run from Saturday to Saturday, however short breaks may be available on request.