BEN EDRA & QUIRAING
Isle of Skye
Price range £225 - £425 pw.
Short breaks by arrangement.
For further details please contact:
Clive and Sarah Orme
Tel: 01466 760244 or 07917141752
Ben Edra and Quiraing cottages have stunning views in all directions. To the front is Staffin Bay and its islands, and on clear days you can see right out over the sea to the Outer Hebrides. The rear and side windows enjoy open views of the spectacular Trotternish Ridge and famous Quiraing rock formations.
- Staffin is in an ideal touring location on the Trotternish Peninsula, probably the most scenic part of the island.
- The cottages are just ten minutes walk from a wild sandy beach.
- Staffin itself has two food shops, a deli, takeaway, a cafe, whilst hotels serving meals are a couple of miles in either direction.
- There is great hill and coastal walking and bird-watching. Staffin has wildlife boat trips whilst from nearby Uig the Outer Hebrides can be visited on a range of day trips.
- Both cottages are single storey and sleep four, with one double and one twin bedroom, double aspect lounge, fully equipped kitchen and bathroom with bath and shower over.
- They have with all modern comforts and facilities including washing machine, fridge, oven, microwave, television, stereo and dvd player.
- Each property has its own garden area with picnic tables.
- Bed linen, tea towels and electricity are included in the price.
- Both cottages are no smoking.
- Open all year. Short breaks may be available please phone or email.