Sorry no pets.
Non smokers only.
STB: 3 Stars.
£310 - £420 pw.
For further information please contact:
Mrs Heather Gunn
Tel: 01397 702240
Reload this mapShepherd's Cottage sits above the river in Glen Nevis, at the start of the Ben Nevis footpath. Fenced within its own grounds this stone-built 17th century cottage has good views over Glen Nevis. The cottage has a particularly traditional atmosphere including a real fire. Across the drive the old stone barn has been converted into a walkers' bar/restaurant. There's plenty of walking right from the door if you can't be bothered with the car. We live at the farm house down the hill and know lots about the area.
Mountain biking, canoeing, fishing, horseback riding, golfing, and skiing are all available locally.
Only a mile and a half from Fort William, Achintee is centrally located for day trips to, for example, Loch Ness, the Isle of Skye, and the white sandy beaches of Morar. Take the steam train to Mallaig, a boat trip to Seal Island, or a cablecar ride up a mountain.
Shepherd's Cottage, Achintee Farm
- There is one double bedroom, a Lounge / Kitchen with open fire, digital TV + DVD player, CD player, settee, cooker, microwave, and fridge and a Bathroom with bath, shower, sink, and toilet.
- Radiators in each room keep the cottage cosy and warm.
- Good drying rooms.
- Laundry service included.
- Free WiFi Access at the Farm House.
- Electricity/fuel and linen/towels included.
- Own Garden and Private Parking.
- No pets.