Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Pets by request.
Prices: 500 - 550 euros pw.
For further details please contact:
Ann M Kirby
Reload this mapSurrounded by an area of outstanding natural beauty, "Belle Vue" is south facing with stunning views over the Slieve Mish mountains and Tralee Bay. It is an executive style property in pristine condition with tasteful decor throughout. It is on a large site with parking area and secure garden.
- The three bedroomed property accommodates six people, one ensuite en suite shower and a bathroom with jacuzzi style bath.
- An Irish welcome awaits you on your arrival and includes essentials such as tea, coffee, herb teas, milk, fruit and freshly baked scones or even a bottle of wine.
- All bed linen and towels are included.
- Free to air sat, TV, DVD/CD, VCR provided.
- Large private parking area.
- 18 hole Arnold Palmer designed golf course within one kilometre.
- Three beaches within walking distance of the property.
- Top seafood restaurants in nearby villages - Spa, Fenit, Ardfert.
- Climb the nearby Slieve Mish & Brandon mountain ranges.
- Close proximity to Kerry Airport (20km).
We warmly invite you to come and sample the hospitality and friendliness of this relatively undiscovered but stunningly beautiful part of Kerry and to stay with us at "Belle Vue" whatever your interests and at any season of the year - this is truly an all-year round holiday place of tranquillity and beauty.