24 Copley Way,
One well behaved dog by prior arrangement (sorry no cats).
Tourist Board: 2 star.
Low season £250 - £350 pw.
High season £350 - £500 pw.
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapBees Cottage is a charming cottage, situated in the grounds of the owner's home. The cottage is located in Tadworth, a leafy Suburb of London in the North of Surrey, ideally placed for exploring London and the South East of England, Epsom Race course, Chessington World of Adventure, Thorpe Park, Brighton, Hever and Dover, Castle, Hastings and Penshurst Place are all within easy reach. There are good road and rail links to London, 40 minutes' by train, The South Coast, 50 minutes by car and the extensive local countryside. Shop 150 yards, pub 1/2 mile.
- Double aspect Living and Dining Room with TV and Video.
- Fully equipped Kitchen C/W Cooker, Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Washing Machine etc.
- WC/Shower Room, complimentary toiletries and towels provided.
- Double Bedroom with linen provided.
- Large twin Bedroom with linen provided.
- Storage box containing toys, books, games.
- A welcome pack of provisions provided on your arrival.
- Central heating and electricity included.
- South West facing garden with furniture.
- Children and/or one well behaved dog welcome (dog by prior agreement).
- Epsom Downs and racecourse (home of the Derby) and Epsom town centre are a few minutes away.
- London is easily accessible by road, rail or Road/Northern Line Underground.
- The whole South East of England including the South Coast, Brighton, Winchester, Portsmouth and the New Forest are easily accessible.
- Many National Trust properties such as Hever Castle, Winston Churchill's home Chartwell and RHS Garden at Wisley are within easy driving distance.
- Peaceful walks can be enjoyed from the door to the surrounding countryside.
- Local Shops 150 Metres, Supermarket 1 Mile.
- Choice of Local Pubs/Restaurants within 1.5 miles.
Further details of local amenities and places to visit are provided on our own web site.