Non smokers only please.
Minimum let: 3 nights.
Open all year except January.
Low season £200 - £240 pw.
High season £250 - £300 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs. Dorothy Boonham, Cavalier Cottage,
Moorend, Hartpury, Gloucestershire GL19 3DG
Tel: 01452 700476
Reload this mapBeehive Cottage is a restored detached 17th Century cottage which offers a cosy, comfortable retreat for two guests in an idyllic rural location.
Hartpury village itself has three public houses and a Post Office/shop; we are surrounded by beautiful countryside, with many country walks from our own doorstep. Situated 5 miles from Gloucester, Beehive Cottage provides a superb centre for touring the Cotswolds, Forest of Dean, Malvern Hills and the Wye and Severn Valleys.
- Beehive Cottage is in a beautiful location and guests are welcomed personally by the owner.
- The cottage has off-road parking and a sunny south facing garden with guests' own patio and garden furniture.
- The beamed interior of Beehive Cottage is furnished and equipped to a very high standard.
- Accommodation comprises porch, kitchen/dining room, bathroom with shower and large bed-sitting room.
- The fitted kitchen has a double oven cooker, microwave, refrigerator and convector heater.
- Laundry facilities are available.
- DAB Digital Radio with CD player, plus books, games etc provide indoor entertainment.
- The spacious bedroom and sitting room combined, offers convector heater, Digital TV with DVD player and a hairdryer.
- Electricity, bed linen, towels and welcome food pack are included in the tariff.