Sorry no pets.
£230 - £400 per week all inclusive.
Short breaks available:
3 nights £200, 4 nights £220 (not high season).
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01263 768606
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBEECHWOOD COTTAGE
22 Nov, 29 Nov, 6 Dec, 13 Dec, 20 Dec
Standing off a quiet country lane, Beechwood is surrounded by over half an acre of garden with mature trees and uninterrupted views across open countryside with spectacular sunsets.
This lovely warm beamed cottage is full of original features with quaint narrow cottage stairs, some low pine doors, and inglenook fireplace with woodburner effect stove. Central heating and modern equipment combine with beams and comfort to create a welcoming cosy cottage atmosphere.
Our own pure, natural water supply comes to you straight from the bore (regularly tested).
Situated within easy reach of some of North Norfolk's most popular attractions, this warm, cosy cottage adjoining our home is equipped with all your needs for a relaxing holiday just 4 miles from the coast at Cromer, 14 miles from Norwich & the famous Norfolk Broads.
- Homely beamed lounge with woodburner effect stove and inglenook fireplace. WiFi internet access, TV. Garden and field views.
- South facing sun room with garden views.
- Well equipped beamed kitchen. Electric cooker, microwave, integral fridge and washer, iron etc.
- Cottage stairs to beamed landing.
- Double bedroom, lovely uninterrupted field views.
- Shower room with southerly countryside views.
- Central heating.
This is an ideal retreat from which to enjoy the unique atmosphere of North Norfolk.