1 St.Catherines Cottages,
Dogs welcome, £20 extra charge.
Prices from £280 to £400 per week.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01309 674714
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBeechtree Cottage is the first property on a small private lane in the centre of Forres. Although over 150 years old it has been fully modernised to provide comfortable and spacious accommodation. The town centre with its busy high street is just a short walk away. Nearby there is Golf, Fishing, Whisky and Castle Trails, Coastal and River Walks, Loch Ness and the Cairngorms. Just four miles away is the village of Findhorn, famous for its 'Foundation Community', beautiful beaches and the Moray Firth Dolphins.
16 May, 30 May
- Lounge with adjoining Sunroom.
- Modern fitted kitchen/diner.
- Spacious Double bedroom.
- Modern bathroom with thermostatic shower.
- Enclosed Garden with garden furniture.
- Off road Parking.
- Gas centrally heated and double glazed.
- Digital TV with DVD player.
- Free WiFi.
- Microwave, Washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
- Rent includes gas, electric, bed linen and towels.
- Private garden with garden furniture.
- Dogs welcome (£20) - please bring own bedding.
- No smoking.
With its award winning floral displays Forres is a beautiful base for touring Morayshire. Its two distilleries, Dallas Dhu and Benromach, are part of the famous 'malt whisky trail'. Visitors are welcome at Forres golf club and many other courses in the local area. Forres also has a swimming pool with fitness centre, tennis courts, bowling greens, library and museum. There are two supermarkets in the town and a wide variety of shops on the high street, including take-aways, pubs and restaurants.