10 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms.
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 5 star.
Low season £3000 pw.
High season £3000 - £3500 pw.
Christmas / New Year £4250.
Shortbreaks available £1950 - £2400.
For further details please contact:
Mrs. Dorothy Canty
Tel: 01608 641435
Beech House is a fine spacious 19th Century Cotswold Farmhouse located in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Sleeping a maximum of 20, this magnificent old house has a beautifully renovated interior, including marble floors and period fireplaces.
- Consistently awarded the top rating from the English Tourist Board, Beech House is equipped to an excellent standard, and is an elegant and relaxing base for exploring the lovely Cotswold hills and villages nearby.
- Blenheim Palace, Woodstock, Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick, Cheltenham and Gloucester are all within easy reach, and London is 90 minutes away by rail or car.
- There are wonderful country walks directly from the property and further afield.
- Nearby Chipping Norton has a good range of shops, including a delicatessen, butchers, supermarkets, and an excellent variety of restaurants and pubs. There is also a leisure centre and a charming Theatre.
- See our website for more details on things to do in the local area, such as golf and horse-riding.
Beech House makes a great party house for family get-togethers, anniversaries, birthdays, reunions and holidays, with many people returning or recommending us to their friends.
- 6 double bedrooms, 2 twin bedrooms, 1 triple bedroom, and 1 single bedroom. 2 cots are also available.
- 3 ensuite bathrooms, 3 ensuite shower rooms, 1 separate shower room.
- Fully equipped farmhouse kitchen with terracotta tiled floor. There are 2 dishwashers, 2 fridges, a chest freezer, a microwave, washing machine, and tumble dryer, an electric hob and double oven.
- Dining area with seating for 20 people and two large farmhouse tables. Royal Worcester china High chair also available.
- Comfortable TV / DVD room.
- Spacious and elegant drawing room with a marble fireplace, wood-burning stove, TV and DVD player.
- Cosy study/games room.
- Private walled garden with terrace, barbecue, patio tables, gazebo. Garden seating for 20.
- Private parking area for up to 10 cars.
- Free wireless broadband, linen and towels are all provided.
- Animals & pets: Not allowed Smoking & fireworks: Not allowed.
Please visit our website (click website button) for further details, contact Mrs. Dorothy Canty on 01608 641435 or email (click email button).