Moray / Banffshire
Low season £320 pw.
High season £360 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Anne Duncan
Tel: 01542 832271
Reload this mapBeech Cottage is situated in the quiet country village of Drybridge which lies 2 miles south of Buckie, on the Moray coast. We are only one hour from Aberdeen, Inverness and Aviemore which makes this an ideal base for touring. The coastal towns of Buckie, Cullen and Lossiemouth all have sandy beaches from where you can see the famous Moray Firth dolphins. The surrounding towns all have restaurants, pubs and tearooms along with all the usual supermarkets. On daily trips you can choose The Castle Trail or The Whiskey Trail or a run through the pictuesque roads on Royal Deeside. The coastline adorns various bays and coves such as Gardenstown and Pennan. There are over seventy golf courses in the area so you will be spoiled for choice. Fisheries here are all well stocked, not to mention some of the best salmon rivers in Scotland are all on our doorstep.
For enquiries and booking please telephone:
- The cottage comprises on ground floor, living room with open log fire, tv with dvd and WiFi connection.
- Kitchen with electric cooker, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, microwave, radio and table and chairs.
- Bathroom with bath and shower.
- Small room with double bed.
- Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, both with tv.
- The house has full central heating.
- There is a large garden with patio area with seating.
- Offroad parking.
- Woodland walks nearby.
- Pets welcome.
- Electricity, logs and coal are included in the price as with bed linen and towels.
Mrs Anne Duncan on 01542 832271