Pets welcome by arrangement.
Low season £295 pw.
Other times £300 - £525 pw.
Short breaks (min 3 nights) from £200.
Christmas and New Year, price on application.
For further details please contact:
Lyndis and Paul Millward
Tel: 01944 738657 or 07949293549
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBeech holiday cottage provides extremely comfortable, self-catering accommodation at Wester Lix, near Killin, the gateway to The Scottish Highlands.
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 21 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan
- The cottage is situated in a tranquil setting located in a secluded forest clearing, yet only 2 miles from the picturesque and bustling village of Killin.
- It is within a 2 hour drive of the cities of Edinburgh, Glasgow and Stirling so perfectly situated to explore much of Scotland.
- The self-catering cottage is detached, set within its own fenced garden, with spectacular views of a private lochan - very idyllic!
- Free WiFi.
- Beech holiday cottage provides an excellent base for a Scottish holiday and is located in an ideal setting for outdoor pursuits of every kind from hill walking, fishing, cycling or just enjoying the breathtaking scenery.
- It is close to many local attractions, including Finlarig Castle, the Falls of Dochart, Blair Drummond Safari Park and Balquhidder Glen (Rob Roy's Grave).
- It is also within easy access of Trossachs National Park, Loch Lomond, and Ben Lawers mountain range.