21 Beck Yeat,
Coniston and Coniston Old Man.
Sorry no pets.
Low Season £220 pw.
High Season £340 - £380 pw.
For further details please contact:
Ena + Stephen Emmett
Tel: 015394 41692
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWhether you are looking for a cosy retreat, honeymoon hideaway or a great base for walking, cycling, horse-riding, watersports or simply just relaxing and enjoying the beautiful surroundings then Beck Lodge is the place.
6 Feb, 13 Feb, 20 Feb, 27 Feb, 5 Mar, 12 Mar
Beck Lodge is a single storey ground level luxury studio apartment for two. The accommodation comprises:
- A beautifully furnished modern studio apartment for two, midway between Coniston Water and the village centre.
- The studio is very comfortable, decorated to a high standard with all modern conveniences and is ideal for any time of the year.
- Located within five minutes flat walking distance of both the lakeshore and village centre there is plenty to see and do within easy reach, but as Beck Lodge is on the edge of the village it is quieter when you just want to relax.
Some of the activities available locally include:
- Entrance with cloak space.
- Contemporary fully tiled shower room with shower, toilet, washbasin, under-floor heating and heated towel rail.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen/diner with dining suite, electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge (small freezer compartment), toaster, electric kettle, cooking/dining utensils, DAB radio / iPod dock and electric wall heater.
- Open plan lounge/bedroom with quality double bed, sofa, wardrobe, draws, flame effect electric fire, remote control TV and DVD with a selection of DVDs, CDs and books.
- Maple wooden flooring throughout.
- Patio area with table and chairs with view to 'Coniston Old Man' and fells.
- WiFi internet access.
- Private parking.
- All bed linen and towels are provided.
- Pets are not allowed and Beck Lodge is strictly no smoking.
- Steam Yacht 'Gondola'.
- Coniston Launch.
- Sailing tuition/hire.
- Cycle hire + many MTB and road bike routes.
- Rowing/electric motor boat hire.
- Canoe hire.
- Pony trekking.
- Gorge scrambling.
- Tennis courts.
- Bowling green.
- Outdoor swimming pool (seasonal).
- Open water swimming in lake (5 min walk).
- Ruskin Museum.
- Golf (Windermere 10 miles - Ulverston 15 miles).