48 Warren Drive,
WTB: 4 Stars.
Price range £330 - £520 pw.
Short breaks minimum charge £310.
For further details please contact:
Christine or Graham Barker
Tel: 01422 822783
NB. Please include your phone number in your email message. Thank you.
Reload this mapBECKLEY is a 2 bedroom DETACHED bungalow, in a small seaside setting, which has extensive views across the River Conwy (with its yacht and boat marina), to Conwy and its ancient Castle, and the Snowdonia Mountain range as a backdrop. Enjoy the beaches, the fishing, sailing, boat-trips, horse riding, golf, walking or just relaxing. An RSPB Reserve is 5 minutes away.
Photo: The property hasviews across the River Conwy to Conwy and its ancient Castle.
- The large 6 seater lounge, separate dining-room, large kitchen are to the front.
- To the rear is a large fully fitted double bedroom, a twin-bedded room with washbowl, fully tiled bathroom with toilet and shower, and a second separate toilet adjacent to the twin-bedroom. There are also 2 camp beds if required.
- Large double glazed sun room with easy chairs.
- Televisions, videos, and a DVD player are located in the lounge, dining room and bedroom.
- The kitchen has oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, kettle, toaster. Large area of work space, and large selection of utensils and crockery.
- Utility Room complete with new washing machine, sink.
- Iron And ironing-board provided.
- Full gas boiler central heating and double glazing throughout.
- Prices include duvet bed linen, gas, and tea towels.
- Parking space for 4 cars on the premises, as well as large enclosed front and rear gardens.
Deganwy has a French restaurant and a superb Chinese restaurant, and there are pubs serving excellent food nearby. A Tesco supermarket, Pizzahut, McDonalds, KFC and cinema complex 5 minutes away by car.
Mount Snowdon, Llandudno and its Great Orme, lots of pretty villages are within short drives away, and Anglesey less than 1/2 hour away.