Sleeps: 2 + cot (for babies only).
Sorry no pets.
Visit Wales: 5 Stars.
Low season £375 pw.
Semi season £410 pw.
Mid season £465 pw.
High season £495 pw.
Short breaks on request.
For further details please contact:
Please make initial contact by email:
Reload this mapOn arrival, you will be welcomed by Beat, the owner, who will acquaint you with your holiday environment and celebrate your stay at Fronhaul with a Welcome Cocktail. The fire will be burning in your stove (except on hot summer days of course). A midweek Champagne Cocktail in the BBQ Room will be arranged with you.
For payment, I accept cheques for the booking and cash for any additional expenses at the end of your stay with us.
- Set in extensive grounds with a brook making its way to our pool, a former mill pond, now a nice spot for fishing.
- Your holiday cottage apartment is an attractive and generously proportioned, contemporary style, self-contained annex that provides you with all the necessary mod cons, such as the usual luxurious interior in impeccable condition, stylishly decorated, down to the integrated Siemens coffee machine, microwave/hot air oven, dishwasher and washing machine fitted into the designer kitchen.
- There is slate flooring throughout the apartment with electric underfloor heating, which you control yourself.
- All doors and windows have been handcrafted by the village carpenter and are made of hardwood.
- The apartment's unique design enhances the feeling of space, should the inclement weather or mood keep you inside.
- The bathroom is equally well equipped and of high standard with bath, electric shower, WC, bidet, washbasin, mirrored cabinet with shaver point, towel heater, hot air fan, hairdryer and ample supply of towels as well as two cosy bathrobes.
We are also fluent in German, Swiss, French, Italian and Spanish.