Sorry no pets.
WTB: 3 Star.
Low season £180 - £325 pw.
High season £395 - £525 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Carol Thomas
Tel: 01646 600708
Reload this mapThis lovely stone cottage, originally a barn, is just outside the village of Houghton. Many features such as the A beamed ceiling and stonework have been retained, while a modern kitchen and bathroom provide the essentials for a comortable holiday. French doors lead from the sitting room through a pergola to a private garden with lawns and patio area.
Beats Cottage is centrally located and ideally placed to make the most of Pembrokeshire's many attractions, from Tenby and Barafundle in the south, to St.David's and the rugged coastline of the north. Wood & riverside walks along the Cleddau estuary can be reached in 5 minutes and with the owners on hand in a neighbouring house, a carefree holiday is assured.
- The accommodation consists of one double bedroom, bathroom with shower, open plan kitchen and dining/sitting room, all on one level.
- The first floor consists of a galleried crog loft with twin beds, accessed via steep turned stairs from living area. Head room in crog loft is low. It is not suitable for very young children or the infirm due to the steep stairs.
- Facilities include electric cooker with ceramic hob, microwave, washing machine, fridge, TV, DVD player, CD/radio/cassette player, garden furniture & BBQ.
- Extensive library of DVds available to borrow.
- Oil central heating.
- Private parking for 2 cars.