Near Lyme Regis,
Sleeps: 2 - 3.
Sorry no pets.
Price range £260 - £420 pw.
Weekly lets, Saturday to Saturday.
Short breaks usually available off season.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01305 259700
Mobile: 07709 279298
Reload this mapFernhill Heights is a terrace holiday bungalow in a delightful, peaceful woodland setting. It is located in an elevated position, just above Charmouth, with access from the door to the south coast footpath.
Photo on right:
View from Fernhill Heights car park
1 bedroom terrace bungalow comprises:
Facilities at complex:
- Large open plan living room, separated into:
- Lounge area with sofa bed, LCD TV (32 inch) - HD quality on some channels via Freesat, DVD player (for DVD or CD playing), wall mounted heaters.
- Dining area with table and chairs.
- Kitchen area with modern fitted units, built in electric oven and hob, separate fridge freezer.
- Bedroom with double bed.
- Bathroom with white suite. Bath with shower over.
- Outside there is a small, private, grassed area with patio table and chairs.
The holiday site is centered around Fernhill Hotel. This has an excellent restaurant, decorated in a colonial style. There is a cafe, bar and sun deck. The hotel swimming pool (open May to September) is available for guests staying at Fernhill heights (permit provided). Beyond the hotel there are extensive grounds at Fernhill complete with a lake. Immediately adjacent to the complex lies the Lyme Regis Golf Club. This is a private club but visitors are welcome by arrangement.
- The charming coastal village of Charmouth is within walking distance, a downhill stroll. Charmouth retains its Old World charm and relative tranquillity whilst having many amenities including pubs and restaurants. It also has its own Blue Flag beach.
- A couple of miles to the west of Fernhill Heights lies the popular resort of Lyme Regis. The whole coastline forms part of the 'Jurassic Coast', a World Heritage Site. The area is a walker's paradise. As well as the South West Coast Path there are numerous other routes located nearby including the Wessex Ridgeway, Monarch's Way, the Liberty Trail and the East Devon Way.