23 Victoria Road,
Sleeps: 2 - 5 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £350 pw.
High season £550 pw.
Short breaks £70 - £90 per night.
For further information please contact:
Mrs Margaret G. Johnston,
Duncraggan, 15 Learmonth Street, Falkirk, Stirlingshire FK1 5AG
Tel: 01324 622377
My holiday cottage is situated on the causeway leading to the harbour, with views over the East Bay looking towards the Bass Rock, noted bird sanctuary, and over the West Bay towards North Berwick championship golf course. This is a conservation area. The Scottish Seabird Centre with restaurant is a stone's throw from the cottage, as are the shops.
The cottage is fully equipped but please bring your own bed linen, duvet covers, towels and tea towels.
- One bedroom, twin beds.
- Shower room - shower, wash basin, WC.
- Sitting/dining room, comfortably furnished with TV and video, with view across West Bay and sands.
- Kitchen with electric cooker, fridge, washer/dryer, toaster, microwave, high chair.
- Large family bedroom, double bed, single bed, cot.
- The beds all have duvets and blankets.
- Electricity and gas heating are extra.
- Short breaks available.
- Parking for one car.
- Sea views from all windows.
Easter, Christmas, and New Year are High Season.North Berwick is an unspoilt little family resort 23 miles south of Edinburgh. It is possible to combine a seaside holiday and still do the capital sights of Edinburgh to which there is an excellent train service. North Berwick has beautiful sandy beaches, some wonderful walks and is surrounded by many excellent golf courses.