6 Seafield Place,
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £210 - £440 pw.
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapThe Cottage
A traditional fisherman's cottage with an old fashioned character yet with modern facilities to ensure your visit is comfortable and enjoyable.
- The cottage has a modern kitchen and bathroom with shower.
- Kitchen is equipped with washing machine, dish washer, fridge freezer, microwave.
- The property is heated with full gas central heating throughout. A multi fuel stove is situated in the living room fireplace.
- Freeview available on the slim line TV and surround sound is via the DVD player.
- WiFi Broadband is available.
- The cottage has a quiet and secluded garden where children can wander in and out without parents having to worry about them running out onto the road.
- The cottage is set within a delightful conservation area.
- The local shop, post office and pub are only a couple of minute walk away.
- Dining out is available at the two pubs in the village.
- Beach-Wood Cottage is set with in the traditional and quiet fishing village of Whitehills. A once busy fishing port, the harbour is now home to a popular marina.
- A number of activities are planned for the summer including: The Coast Festival of the visual arts held Banff & Macduff in May. The Portsoy Traditional Boat Festival in July.
- Various golf events and tournaments during the summer at the nearby Duff House Royal Golf Club.
- Duff House Banff: Admire Magnificent Works of Art. Duff House contains a winderful collection of paintings and furniture on loan from the National Galleries of Scotland.
- Scottish Traditional Boat Festival Portsoy (End June each year). The annual Scottish Traditional Boat Festival promises plenty of attractions for everyone as the festival grows stronger every year as we strive to showcase the best in Scotland's maritime, craft, food, drink, music and dance.
- The River Deveron Banff: Fishing the river Deveron in Aberdeenshire Scotland, one of the top five salmon rivers in Scotland.
- Boat Trips Moray Firth: Boat Trips, bird and dolphin watching. Dive trips.