Aberdeenshire / Banffshire
Sleeps: 2 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
June-Sept £340 pw.
Remainder of year £290 pw.
Christmas/NYear, contact owners.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01595 880182
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPennan, location of the film Local Hero, is a small, old fishing village situated at the foot of 'Old Red Sandstone' cliffs. It is an ideal location for a relaxing holiday for both old and young, and there is a restaurant in the village.
31 Jan, 7 Feb, 14 Feb, 21 Feb, 28 Feb
Local amenities include restaurants and shops in neighbouring villages and towns (eg. Gardenstown, 4 miles). Beaches, seaside trips, historical sites and walks are also available. Golf courses and visitor's centres (eg Macduff aquarium, Fraserburgh Lighthouse Museum) can be found nearby (10 - 12 miles).
Beach House is ideally situated at the small, well protected, tidal harbour which has a pebble/sand beach. Views of the harbour from the flats windows are excellent.
- Centrally heated ground floor flat.
- Open plan sitting/ kitchen/ dining room with sofabed.
- Double bedroom (cot available) with built-in wardrobe (mirrored doors).
- Shower-room with built-in wash basin and WC.
- Outdoor furniture available.
- NB. We have no TV or Internet.
- Tariff includes heating and bed linen.
- No smokers or pets.
- Parking available outside house.
- Entry from 4pm Saturday.
- Exit before 10am following Saturday.