THE BEACH HOUSE
Cot available on request.
Pets by prior arrangement.
Scottish Tourist Board: 5 star.
Low season: £7000 per week.
Christmas and New Year £14,000 per week.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0330 333 7 222
Ackergill Tower is situated on the edge of Sinclair Bay and sits within 30 acres of land. This stunning 15th century Scottish Castle is truly idyllic. Luxuriously appointed The Beach House has been finished to an exceptionally high standard.
- The state of the art kitchen has been fully equipped with every convenience and boasts an AGA, microwave and separate hobs.
- The dining room has a log fire and the large lounge has big comfortable sofas, and underfloor heating, a large TV with Sky and a Wii games console.
- Meanwhile, the large mahogany circular table in the dining room ensures that the entire party can eat together in comfort and style while the large conservatory or outdoor garden table is perfect for more casual BBQ suppers and lunchtime snacks.
- With 5 double bedrooms, 3 with en-suite facilities and one further family bathroom the rooms are designed to make you feel at home.
- Fresh linen, clean towels and toiletries are included in your stay, allowing you and your guests the comfort of a beautiful Country Home to do as you please.
- Plus being located in the grounds of our fabulous Ackergill Tower means you can also enjoy making use of the facilities available (subject to availability).
If you are looking for a self-catering holiday rental that offers amazing interiors and a stunning setting that won't break the bank, The Beach House is an ideal location for family weekends away, short breaks, half-term or bank holiday breaks.
To book any of our self-catering cottages, call us on 01955 603 556 or enquire online.