2 Alexandra Gardens,
Isle of Wight
Photo: The view
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Price range: £240 - £745 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 020 7385 1394
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBayview is a quiet haven from the pressures of modern life with fine views over Ventnor's harbour and blue flag beach, which are only two minutes walk away - a walk that takes you alongside Ventnor's renowned Cascade. The shops in the town are even closer, and there's freshly caught fish, crab and lobster available daily from the harbour fishery. The apartment is on a private road with a dedicated parking space directly outside.
25 Oct, 1 Nov, 8 Nov, 15 Nov
- This modern and comfortable apartment has two bedrooms, a double with a king-size bed and a twin, and sleeps up to four people.
- The light and airy living, dining and kitchen area is at the front of the building overlooking the sea and the double bedroom has a view of the highest point of the island, St Boniface Down immediately behind the town.
- There's a balcony with seats off the living room overlooking the harbour.
- Free wifi covers the whole apartment.
- Bayview has been recently renovated and is the top floor of historic "Millers Rock", a converted Victorian period villa in one of the best known streets in the town, Alexandra Gardens, which stands on the site of the original Ventnor Mill and Pond, dating back at least as far as 1300.
- The apartment has all the pots, pans crockery and cutlery you would expect for four people and there's a flat screen television with DVD player and satellite TV.
- The shower room has a large walk-in power shower.
- Gas and electricity together with bed linen and towels are included.
- There is gas central heating throughout the apartment.
- All rooms have doors onto the central hallway, no rooms are accessed through other rooms.
Within ten minutes walk there are numerous pubs, cafes, bars and restaurants. These include the only Michelin starred restaurant on the island, the Hambrough about 100 yards away, and the Royal Hotel which has two AA Rosettes for its food.