Isle of Wight
Sorry no pets.
Price Range: £320 - £900.
Short Breaks available all year. Minimum let 2 Nights.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Situated on the western side of the Isle of Wight, Bayclose Court is a Penthouse Apartment (2nd Floor) with stunning sea and coastal views over Freshwater Bay. In a peaceful, rural location the apartment is just 5 minutes walk from the promenade and beach but close to local shops and villages. There are many lowland and downland walks from the door.
29 Apr, 6 May, 13 May, 20 May
The Accommodation comprises:
- Kitchen. Fully equipped with Gas Hob and Electric Fan Oven; Fridge; Microwave; Dishwasher and Washing Machine.
- Large Sitting/Dining Room with fantastic sea and coastal views. 42" flat screen television with BT Youview Box and BT Sports Channels. DVD player. Ipod docking station/speakers.
- Bedroom 1 with double bed and views down to Freshwater Bay.
- Bedroom 2 with twin beds.
- Bathroom with bath with mixer taps and shower over.
- Balcony with table and 4 chairs. Stunning sea and coastal views.
- Full gas central heating.
- Dedicated Private Parking Space.
- Unlimited WiFi.
- Linen and Towels Included.
- Children Welcome.
- Bayclose is set within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (ANOB) and is also in a Conservation Area as is most of Freshwater Bay.
- The Isle of Wight has 17 award winning beaches. Several of these are within a short distance from the flat - for instance Freshwater Bay, Colwell Bay (which has a Blue Flag Award and with its fine firm yellow sand and gently shelving beach it is ideal for young children and families.) Compton, Brook and Totland.
- The picturesque harbour village of Yarmouth is 3 miles away by car or is a pleasant walk partially along the Yar Estuary.
- There are many country and downland walks from the doorstep. One of these walks is the Tennyson trail part of which you can pick up from a footpath near the apartment. This walk takes you via the Tennyson monument to the Needles and the Needles Old Battery owned by the National Trust.
- The county town of Newport is 12 miles away with its excellent variety of shops and supermarkets. However for every day needs there is a traditional, well stocked village shop just 5 minutes walk away.