Sleeps: 11 - 13 + 2 cots.
Low season from 600 Euros pw.
High season from 850 Euros pw.
Special offers and discounts available.
For further details please contact:
Tel and Fax (International): 00 353 91 790381
Mobile (International): 00 353 87 957 2694
Tel and Fax (Ireland): 091 790381
Mobile (Ireland): 087 957 2694
Reload this mapSpectacular views over Liscannor Bay and the Atlantic Ocean, Barrtra Lodge is an exclusive self-catering accommodation. Intimate, elegant, peaceful and perfectly located close to all that Lahinch, Clare and the West Coast of Ireland has to offer.
Set in its own private grounds, just 3 miles from Lahinch, this newly built lodge designed and decorated in an olde world style is the ideal setting for the ultimate holiday for golfing, fishing, walking or cycling, surfing, family holidays, on the beautiful blue flag beach and Seaworld, just visiting the wonderful sights - the Burren and Cliffs of Moher, Poulnabrone Dolmen, Moher Pet Farm, Horsriding etc. Irish music holidays with tuition or 'Irish nights' with music and song.
With easy day trips to internationally acclaimed Golf courses such as Lahinch (5 mins), Doonbeg (30 mins), Ballybunion (2 hours) and Galway Bay Golf and Country Club, Oranmore (1 hour).
Sleeps 11 Adults + 2 chair beds for smaller children + 2 cots for babies.
How to get to Barrtra Lodge
- Bed 1 downstairs - Queen size bed - ensuite.
- Bed 2 downstairs - two single beds - ensuite.
- Bed 3 downstairs - Queen size bed - ensuite.
- Bed 4 upstairs - three single beds - ensuite.
- Bed 5 upstairs - King size bed - beside bathroom.
- Bathroom downstairs - with shower, wheelchair accessible.
- Bathroom upstairs - Sauna, Jacuzzi bath.
- Olde world fully equipped kitchen, washing/drying facilities.
- Cathedral ceiling with beams in spacious living room with TV, video stereo and gas fire.
- Relax in the sun-room with panoramic uninterrupted views of the Atlantic Ocean, Liscannor Bay and the wonderful sunsets or on the wooden decking and experience the beauty that lies before you.
- Electricity and Oil charged at cost and metered.
- Linen and Towels supplied at no charge.
- Guests have access to wireless internet - broadband.
Shannon Airport (50 mins drive) - Follow signs Galway (N18) to Ennis - take N85 to Ennistymon and N67 to Lahinch.
Dublin Airport (4 hours drive) - Follow signs onto M50 South - then onto N7 (Limerick) - N18 (Galway) to Ennis - N85 to Ennistymon and N67 to Lahinch.
Knock Airport (2 hours-20mins drive) - Follow N17 to Claregalway - N18 to Kilcolgan - N67 to Lahinch.
Directions from Lahinch to Barrtra Lodge
Drive through town of Lahinch, follow the Miltown Malbay/Doonbeg signs for 3 miles. See sign for Barrtra Seafood Restaurant - not that road to the right but the next road to the right (half-mile) further on. Drive down the narrow lane for 200 yards and house is on the left.
Barrtra Lodge can be booked on a weekly/weekend/mid-week basis.