Essex / Suffolk / Cambridgeshire Borders
Sleeps: 2 (plus 1).
Sorry no pets.
Low season from £300 pw.
High season from £400 pw.
Short breaks from £70 per night Midweek and £85 per night Weekends and bank holidays.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01371 850225
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBarnsdale Cottage provides a haven for relaxation and is very suited for those who enjoy rambling, bird watching, the English countryside and its traditional pubs and eateries. The cottage is newly refurbished throughout this year to an executive standard with Laura Ashley and John Lewis furniture: and includes one double bedroom, lounge and dining area, and a newly fitted kitchen and shower room. An excellent country retreat, set within the private gated grounds of our own property Barnsdale House. You are welcomed in to the cottage through the pretty court yard entrance and provided with plenty of space in your own secluded rear garden to relax under the gazebo and eat on the decking.
30 Aug, 6 Sep, 13 Sep, 20 Sep, 4 Oct
Location: Essex/Suffolk/Cambridgeshire Borders
- 1 Double bedroom.
- Additional single guest bed (suitable up to adult).
- Newly fitted kitchen and appliances includes: electric oven, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, and coffee machine.
- Newly fitted shower room, with shaving point.
- Newly furnished large lounge with wood burner (Logs charged per basket) and dining area - French doors to decked patio.
- Entertainment includes TV (Freeview), DVD and CD players; Ipod/MP3 docking station - varied reading and selection of CDs and DVDs supplied for guests.
- Private and secluded rear garden with gazebo and outside dining area: includes 4 seater table and cushions.
- All linen, 'Christy'' bath towels, and tea towels also included.
- Other facilities include hair dryer, hoover, clothes airer, ironing board, and iron.
- Secure Wireless Broad Band.
- Secure gated parking and only 500 yards from Village Pub.
- Hot Tub available May to September (Please ask for charges. Robes included).
- Shalford village is nestled between some of the most revered 'chocolate box' villages in Essex and Suffolk.
- Close to traditional Roman market towns, boasting traditional Fares and Carnivals, Farm Shops and Farmers Markets for local produce.
- The village is surrounded by beautiful country walks with views across the Shalford valley, woodlands, and farms lands.
- A 9 Hole Golf course is just 2 miles way and a few miles further, superb designer shopping at Freeport Designer Village.
- Conveniently located for the main towns of Cambridge and Colchester, providing leisure, extensive shopping, and theatre facilities.
- Central London less than 1 hour by train and Stansted Airport is 10 miles, making the perfect setting to explore the attractions of East Anglia.