BARN OWL COTTAGE
Sorry no pets.
High season £490 pw.
Mid season £420 pw.
Low season £340 pw.
For further details please contact:
James & Glenny Garnett
Tel: 01253 858293
Reload this mapDiscreetly tucked away in the pretty hamlet of Little Eccleston, Barn Owl was originally a cobblestone barn adjoining the old Smithy. Since it has been imaginatively converted into a unique holiday cottage, equipped for 4 people. Nearby is the River Wyre with its historic toll bridge and riverside walks, and a delightful 17th century coaching inn serving a wide choice of drinks and good food.
- Personally run to a high standard, the accommodation comprises a very pleasant Lounge with wall-mounted wide screen TV and DVD, fully equipped Kitchen with archway to the Dining Room, and small downstairs toilet.
- Upstairs the master bedroom is furnished with double bed, fitted wardrobes and dressing table. Also there are two nicely furnished single bedrooms with far-reaching views and a pleasant family bathroom.
- Outside there is a small secluded natural garden with patio and garden furniture and off road parking.
- Within easy walking distance is the attractive village of Great Eccleston, with its weekly market, high class bistro, celebrated fish and chip restaurant, cafe-tea room, patisserie and a variety of shops and pubs.
- To the east are the Fair Trade town of Garstang, beautiful Trough of Bowland and historic city of Lancaster with its Castle and Priory.
- To the west are the Fylde coast resorts of Lytham, St. Annes, Blackpool (with daily flights to the Isle of Man and spectacular Autumn Illuminations) and Fleetwood with their miles of golden sand.
- Further to the north is the unsurpassed English Lake District.