THE BARNES COTTAGE
One well behaved pet welcome.
Price range: £175 - £275 per wk.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Margaret Galbraith
Tel: 01583 431274
Tucked away in a peaceful world of its own, the little coastal village of Carradale offers an ideal holiday setting, with lovely walks, a safe sandy beach and a good choice of leisure pursuits, including golf, river and sea fishing, windsurfing and boat hire. At the nearby Carradale Hotel, sauna is available.
This is also a good centre for touring Kintyre or visits to the off-shore islands of Islay, Jura or Arran. Campbeltown is 16 miles to the south and has good shopping facilities, cinema and a swimming pool.
NB: Pet must not be left alone in the cottage.
- This smart little cottage stands in its own small garden on a steeply sloping site above the owner's home, reached by a flight of garden steps.
- From this elevated position, the cottage enjoys the most wonderful uninterrupted view across Kilbrannan Sound to the Isle of Arran.
- With double glazing throughout, the cottage is cosy and homely with comfortable furnishings.
- Bed linen may be hired at £5 per person, by prior arrangement. Please bring your own towels.
- Shops, hotels and the golf course are all within 200 yards.
- 2 double bedrooms, living/dining room with open fire, well-equipped kitchen, bathroom with instant shower over bath.
- All electric plus open fire.
- Fridge/freezer, microwave, automatic washing machine, tumble dryer, colour television and DVD.
- Electricity on £1 coin meter.
- No coal fires permitted between 1st April and 30th September. Coal to be ordered one week in advance and paid for on arrival.