Sorry no pets.
Low season: £180 - £200 pw.
High season: £220 - £240 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01629 650124
Reload this mapBarn Cottage is a small traditional barn, tastefully converted to a holiday cottage sleeping 2 people on the edge of the popular village of Birchover. 6 miles from Matlock and 5 miles from the market town of Bakewell. Close to Chatsworth House and Haddon Hall, making a good base for visiting the attractions of the Peak District.
- The recently restored barn is close to two pubs, both of which serve food.
- Ideally situated for picturesque country walks from the door step. Stanton Moor with its maze of paths and far reaching views, is just a few minutes walk away.
- A 15 minutes drive takes you to Carsington Water with its cycle and rowing boat hire. The Tissington, High Peak and Monsal cycle trails are all a short drive away.
- A drive takes you from Uppertown Lane across the front of the barn to a patio area and secure storage for bikes etc.
- On the ground floor there is a well equipped modern kitchen with fridge freezer, electric hob, microwave with oven and grill.
- A good sized sitting/dining room with staircase leading to 1st floor double bedroom with en suite shower room, toilet and wash basin.
- Duvet, linen and towels provided.
- Price includes heating and electricity.
- Colour TV, DVD player and radio.
- The stairs might not be suitable for a disabled person.
Check in after 2pm.
- External lighting.
- Gardern furniture.
- Off road parking.
Cottage to be vacated by 10am on day of departure.