YEW TREE COTTAGE
Yew Tree Barn,
Suffolk Norfolk border
Sleeps: 2 + 1 child / baby if in travel cot.
1 large or 2 small dogs maximum, subject to conditions.
Prices from £275 per week and Short lets minimum 3 nights, £165.
The Old Forge, Redgrave, Suffolk / Norfolk border, Sleeps 4
For further details please contact:
Mr and Mrs Robertson,
Tel: 01986 782575 or 07793948954
Telephone calls from canvassers and sales people trying to sell advertising space are not welcome.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Part of a lovely 18th Century barn conversion in 3 acres. The countryside is wonderfully peaceful, and in an idyllic location. End of a private lane surrounded by fields. The gate leads to the complex of footpaths and bridleways and it is a mile from the Waveney Valley and a few miles from interesting towns, villages and access to the Broads.
18 Jul, 8 Aug
- The coast, at Southwold is about 14 - 15 miles.
- The Cathedral City of Norwich and Ipswich are about 22 miles.
- Mendham, birthplace of equestrian artist Sir Alfred Munnings, is just over a mile; it has a pub, and you can join up with the Angles Way a 77 mile footpath that runs from Great Yarmouth, to Knettishall Heath in Breckland.
- Metfield has a village shop selling organic bread and the like.
- All local amenities including Bank / Post Office / Supermarket at Harleston, 4 miles away.
The property is double storey with two single storey wings. It is one of these wings that has been converted to provide light and very comfortable accommodation:
- Lounge: Colour TV, DVD and Freeview. Large sofa, arm chair, oak dresser, table and chairs.
- Bedroom: Super King size bed or twins. Bedroom has views over the fields and full length windows on one side.
- Large Bathroom: Bath, good shower attached, loo and sink.
- Kitchen: Fully fitted and well equipped with fridge/freezer, microwave, Hotpoint halogan double oven cooker, and washing machine.
- WiFi available.
- Lovely garden which is very spacious.
- Patio and furniture.
- The accommodation is completely self contained and the garden is away from the part that is used by the Owner. There is also a separate entrance through the garden to the patio and french doors in addition to the main courtyard entrance.