The Eight Acres,
Sleeps: 2 (+ 4ft sofa bed).
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £375 - £495 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01263 838094
Reload this mapRelax in luxury accommodation with a south facing balcony and patio overlooking miles of uninterrupted countryside. On a working arable farm close to the coastal towns of Cromer and Sheringham, Barley View offers luxury holiday accommodation alongside The Eight Acres Farmhouse. It is situated down a private road just off the A148 Cromer to Holt road, just 3 miles from Cromer and Sheringham.
- The spacious beamed lounge incorporates kitchen-diner with French doors open onto south facing patio.
- The lounge area is tastefully decorated with two comfortable sofas, TV DVD CD player with Ipod dock.
- The beautifully designed kitchen is fully equipped with double oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
- On the first floor there is a beamed fully tiled shower room which includes a double shower with rain fall shower head and hand held attachment shower head.
- The stunning spacious bedroom is elegantly decorated with full beamed ceiling and has French doors opening onto a south facing balcony with beautiful views overlooking the countryside.
- The bedroom has shabby chic style King size bed and dressing table, also two comfortable armchairs and a flat screened TV/DVD.
- Included for your stay: bedlinen, towel, bathrobes and complementary toiletries.
- Central heating and electric included in the price.
- Wi-fi available.
- Arrivals from 3.00pm, Departure by 10.00am please.
- Sorry we cannot accommodate Children or pets.
- Bed and Breakfast also available.
- South facing patio and balcony both with garden furniture.
- Ample car parking space in driveway.
- We are ideally situated to explore North Norfolk and its beautiful coast with its lovely beaches.
- Excellent for walking, bird watching and cycling - Bicycles are available for your use if required.
- There are many places of historical interest, stately homes and beautiful gardens such as Felbrigg and Blickling Hall.
- Other places of interest include Cromer pier with its pier shows, Poppyline steam railway, Cley Spy for birdwatching enthusiasts and Muckleburgh military collection.
- Swimming Golf Tennis Cinema and Theatre all nearby.