Barford Farm House,
Sleeps: 2 adults + 2 young children.
Enjoy England: 4 Star, Gold Award.
Welcome to Excellence award.
Price range: £350 - £510 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01420 562682
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA relaxing countryside retreat benefitting from excellent local walks, cycle routes, local pubs, village shop. Close to local attractions eg. steam trains on the Watercress Line at Alresford, Jane Austen's Museum at Chawton, National Trust at Hinton Ampner, the market town of Alton and the historic city of Winchester. Excellent star gazing opportunities and glorious sunsets when conditions are right!
22 Oct, 29 Oct
- The Barn provides well-designed, single storey and self-contained accommodation, ensuring you have all you require, and more, to enjoy your stay.
- Suitable for couples.
- Young children can be accommodated.
- Short breaks available.
- The Barn benefits from excellent transport links extending throughout Hampshire, to London and beyond, so offering a myriad of things to do!
- Contemporary open plan living with the benefit of an additional glazed Garden Room in which to sit and relax. Fabulous outlook over well-tended gardens and grounds of Barford Farm House - great for watching the birds, deer and other local wildlife.
- Double bed with luxury Egyptian cotton bed linens and duvet. Hair-dryer. Sleeping arrangements for children are the sofa-bed or fold-up z-beds (no separate bedroom).
- Spacious bathroom with slate flooring, deep roll top bath and powerful shower over bath. Shaver point. Luxurious Egyptian cotton towels provided.
- Fully equipped kitchen facilities, including electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, toaster.
- WiFi access.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview, DVD, well stocked library of books and maps, jigsaws, games. CD player.
- Washing machine, drying and ironing facilities.
- Central heating, electricity and hot water included.
- Extensive grounds and woodlands, scented gardens and vineyard, with garden furniture on south west facing private terrace. BBQ available in season.
- Ample off road parking space adjacent to The Barn.
- Binoculars available to view roe deer, badgers, foxes, rabbits from the Garden Room. Also a good variety of birds including kestrels, woodpeckers, tawny owls, red kites and our resident buzzards.
- Breakfast and other meals by arrangement.
- Freshly collected bantam eggs and home-made preserves for sale.
- Hens to feed.
- Welcome treats on arrival.