Barford Farm House,
Sleeps: 2 adults + 2 young children.
Enjoy England: 4 Star, Gold Award.
Welcome to Excellence award.
Prices: £325 - £550 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01420 562682
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSituated along the northern boundary of the South Downs National Park on the outskirts of the village of Medstead, The Barn is an ideal base for exploring Hampshire and beyond. Family run, and offering extra attention to detail, The Barn offers 4 star assessed, ground floor, well-designed living space suitable for couples in a quiet and picturesque part of rural Hampshire. Young children can be accommodated. Several excellent pubs close by. WiFi internet access.
- Great for lovers of country pursuits, walkers, cyclists and bird watchers.
- Convenient for fans of Jane Austen (Chawton 10 minutes), National Trust properties (several within the hour), steam train enthusiasts (Watercress Line 10 mins).
- Great for lovers of historic buildings (cathedrals of Winchester and Salisbury) and history in general with many examples of mediaeval, Roman and more ancient Britain within visiting distance of The Barn..
- WiFi Internet access, flat screen TV with Freeview, DVD, well stocked library, jigsaws, games. CD player.
- Double bed with Egyptian cotton bed linens and duvet. Hair-dryer. Sleeping arrangements for children are fold-up beds or travel cot.
- Spacious bathroom with slate flooring, deep roll top bath and powerful shower over bath. Shaver point. Egyptian cotton towels provided.
- Fully equipped kitchen facilities, including electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, toaster.
- Washing machine, drying and ironing facilities.
- Glazed Garden Room with conservatory furniture, additional dining table and chairs. Views over gardens, fields and woods beyond.
- Central heating, electricity and hot water included.
- Extensive grounds and woodlands, scented gardens and vineyard, with garden furniture on private terrace . BBQ available in season.
- Ample off road parking space adjacent to The Barn.
- Welcome refreshments on arrival.
- Binoculars available to view roe deer, badgers, foxes, rabbits from the Garden Room. Also a good variety of birds including kestrels, woodpeckers, tawny owls, red kites and our resident buzzards.
- Help and advice on where to go and what to see in the local area and beyond.
- Breakfast and other meals by arrangement.
- Freshly collected bantam eggs and home-made preserves for sale.
- Hens to feed.