4 BANCROFT PLACE
Stratford Upon Avon,
Sorry no pets.
QIT (Enjoy England):
3 stars, Gold Award.
Low season: £350 pw.
High season: £395 pw.
Short breaks £225 - £250.
10% discount for previous guests of 4 Bancroft Place or Minerva
Pagelink to our other property:
Minerva, 14 Montague House, John St, Stratford Upon Avon, sleeps 2
For further details please contact:
Mr and Mrs D Barnett
Tel: 01920 871849
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA first floor light and airey studio apartment in the centre of Stratford Upon Avon. The bay window overlooks the narrowboat moorings alongside a canalside pub in the centre of town, next to the canal basin where the canal and river Avon meet.
28 Mar, 4 Apr, 18 Apr
- The studio has a state of the art fully sprung sofa bed that converts into a full size double bed with down duvet and pillows (hypoallergenic alternatives available on request).
- There is a fully equipped kitchen and shower room with heated towel rail, and ample storage space.
- LED TV with integral DVD Player and USB port. We have an extensive selection of DVDs, CDs and books for the perfect relaxing break from all the sightseeing, theatre, shopping and dining that Stratford has to offer.
- All towels and linen are provided and electricity is included in the rental price.
- The apartment has dedicated lockable bollard parking for one car.
- There is an electronic safe for guests' use.