BALVAIRD FARM COTTAGES
Sorry no pets.
VisitScotland: 4 Star.
Price range: £380 - £450 pw.
Short breaks available during low season - please contact us for further details.
For further details please contact:
Roslind and Neil MacNaughton
Tel: 07980 559170
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBalvaird Farm Cottages are located in a peaceful, rural location only 20 minutes drive north-west of Inverness and a 35 minute drive from Inverness Airport. This refurbished self-contained unit is equipped to a high standard, which along with its ideal setting, offers guests a relaxing holiday in the Scottish Highlands.
8 Mar, 15 Mar, 22 Mar, 29 Mar, 5 Apr
The cottage is an ideal base for a range of activity holidays or simply exploring a large part of the Highlands. The property is set next to a working farm with attractive views in all directions, particularly towards the mountains of the north and west. A range of wildlife is to be found locally, including Red Kites - which have been successfully re-introduced to the Black Isle and are often seen flying above the cottages.
This cosy cottage is fully equipped with:
- Hob and oven
- Washing machine
- Freeview television (includes radio) and a CD player
- Wi-fi Internet access
- A shower room fitted with a double sized shower
- A double bed and ample storage space in the bedroom
- Central heating
- Linen and towels included
- Dedicated car parking space in front of the cottage
The cottage is ideally located for exploring some of the finest areas of the Scottish Highlands and a wide range of visitor attractions are within easy driving distance:
Please click on our website button for further information.
- Loch Ness and Urqhart Castle - 35 minutes
- Inverness, the Highland capital - 20 minutes
- Cairngorm National Park & Aviemore - 1 hour
- Isle of Skye - 2 hours
- Whisky country (Glen Ord Distillery within 1 mile)
- A variety of shops are within a short driving distance from the cottage