BALLINDERRY STATION COTTAGE
2 Station Road,
Sleeps: 5 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Northern Ireland Tourist Board: 5 Star.
Low season: £295 - £395 pw.
High season: £425 - £495 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07801 412162
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBeing the original Station Master's House, the cottage is steeped in history, dating back to the 1900s with significance to the Northern Ireland Railway Service and widely known throughout the local community. This is all set in the beautiful, and well known landmark of Upper Ballinderry, and is a perfect location for either relaxing in the peace and quietness of Northern Ireland's countryside, or to base yourself in a central location for a fun-packed, active holiday.
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 21 Dec
The cottage has been extensively updated to a very high standard, whilst maintaining a number of the original features and charm of the original house.
- Large granite fireplace with open fire (to cuddle up in the colder evenings).
- Antique pine kitchen, including Washing machine, Tumble dryer, Microwave, Dishwasher.
- Designer bathroom suite with power shower.
- Underfloor heating.
- Large secure garden, with decking patio area and barbecue.
- Ample parking.
- 15 mins from Belfast International Airport.
- Many activities are available within 30 minutes of the house, including horseriding, open farm, fishing, watersports at Lough Neagh, bird watching, country walks, shopping, museums and children's parks/activites.
- Indeed, the location is very central and you can also take a little longer to visit the Giant's Causeway, Fermanagh Lakes, the Antrim Coast, Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge, Portrush, Marble Arch Caves and many, many more.