Exmoor National Park,
Somerset / Devon border
Sleeps: 2 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Weekly prices: £350 - £788.
Short breaks: £248.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 020 7622 6757
Reload this mapBall Cottage is in a special setting. On the edge of Winsford, one of the most beautiful villages in Exmoor National Park, it has a large garden reaching down to the River Exe and a packhorse bridge. It has all the character of an old cottage combined with a high standard of accommodation.
It's cosy enough for two, spacious enough for five.
Local wildlife includes deer and ponies on the moor, and many different birds. There is a village green with thatched cottages, the famous 12th Century Royal Oak Inn and a village shop/post office. The sea is 14 miles away at Minehead.
Ball Cottage is our own holiday home. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. See also our website (click link).
- Two bedrooms with double beds and kingsize duvets (one downstairs). One bedroom with two single beds and duvets.
- Bathroom with bath and hand-held shower, heated towel rail, airing cupboard and shaver point.
- Sitting room with open fire (free logs provided), colour TV, and DVD.
- Kitchen/dining room with electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/drier, and radio.
- All electricity: included in the rent, free storage heating, Payphone.
- Garage and off street parking.
- Picnic equipment and barbecue.
- For an extra £14 per person per week, linen and towels are provided and beds made up.
- Internet access.
- Regretfully we cannot have pets.