Exmoor National Park,
Somerset / Devon border
Sleeps: 5 + cot.
New updated kitchen and bathroom.
Sorry, no pets.
Weekly prices: £390 - £846.
Short breaks (3 nights, off-season): £292.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 020 7622 6757
Reload this mapBall Cottage is in a special setting. On the edge of Winsford, one of the most beautiful villages in Exmoor National Park, it has a large garden reaching down to the River Exe and a packhorse bridge. It has all the character of an old cottage plus the comforts you expect today.
It's cosy enough for two, spacious enough for five.
Local wildlife includes deer and ponies on the moor, and many different birds. There is a village green with thatched cottages, the famous 12th Century Royal Oak Inn, a tea room and a village shop. The sea is 14 miles away at Minehead.
Ball Cottage has been our holiday cottage for over 40 years. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. See also our website (click link).
- Two bedrooms with double beds and kingsize duvets (one downstairs). One bedroom with two single beds and duvets.
- Redesigned bathroom with a bath, shower, large heated towel rail and shaver point.
- Sitting-room with an open fire (free logs provided), flat screen TV, Sky and DVD player.
- Redesigned kitchen/dining room with new units, gas hob, electric oven, microwave oven, fridge, dishwasher, washer-drier, toaster and radio.
- Utility room with freezer, payphone, and the old pine dresser.
- Gas central heating and hot water.
- Garage and off-street parking.
- Picnic equipment and barbecue.
- Travel cot, high chair, potty, plastic cups and plates.
- Free wifi.
- Regretfully, we cannot have pets.