Isle of Man
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 star.
Low season £350 pw.
Mid season £460 pw.
High season £575 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01624 888111
Reload this mapBallacregga Beg is part of an old farmstead set in three acres of mature gardens, woodland and paddock, surrounded by idyllic countryside on the stunning northern tip of the island, between the Bride hills and the sweeping Ayres coastline. Located in rural seclusion it is less than ten minutes drive from the northern harbour town of Ramsey.
A recently renovated, single storey, two-bedroomed self-catering cottage, Ballacregga offers a clean and comfortable contemporary retreat ideal for couples and families. The accommodation comprises:
Additional facilities include:
- An open plan lounge/ dining area with large picture windows affording unsurpassed views of surrounding countryside, incorporating;
- A well equipped kitchen with fan oven and hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment and washer/dryer.
- One double bedroom with kingsize bed.
- One single/twin bedroom. (Twin is full length, full height trundle bed).
- Shower room with double shower, basin and wc.
- Full central heating.
- Sky+ satellite television.
- Broadband wireless internet access.
- DVD/CD player.
- Steam iron and ironing board.
- Bedlinen, duvets and towels.
Outside, the accommodation has a courtyard area with dining furniture and a barbecue. There is ample on-site parking.
The accommodation is non-smoking and we regretfully do not allow pets.