Sorry no pets.
£60 per night for 7 nights or more.
£70 per night for 3 to 6 Nights.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01403 864704
Reload this mapThis first floor apartment with an external staircase has been converted from a barn and contains internal beams. Set on the owner's eight acres with superb views over open countryside, the property has landscaped gardens, together with a paddock and large pond.
The accommodation consists of:
- Cowfold is a small Sussex village with two Public Houses which both serve foods, a restaurant, a post office and village store.
- St Peters Church in Cowfold dates from the 13th Century under its Horsham Stone roof, and it houses the largest Brass in Sussex from 1421 - it measures 10'-2in by 4'-3in.
- There are a host of Historic Houses and Gardens in the area including Leonardslee Gardens, Nymans Gardens and Wakehurst Place.
- Brighton, Horsham, Worthing and Arundel are within easy reach, and Gatwick Airport is only Twenty minutes by car.
- There are Theatres at Brighton, Chichester and Crawley, which are all nearby.
- There are 10 Golf Courses within 10 Miles.
The Facilities consist of:
- A Lounge/Diner.
- Kitchen with oven and hob, fridge, microwave, washer dryer.
- Bathroom with Shower over Bath, Toilet and Washbasin.
- Two Bedrooms, one Double with En-Suite Shower, Toilet and Washbasin and one single.
- Electric Radiators, Power, Bed linen and Towels included.
- Colour Television,Radio/CD Player.
Sorry no pets.
- Lawned Garden with Garden Furniture.
- Parking for one Car.
Sorry no Smoking.