1 The Bakers Yard,
Small dogs welcome.
Price range: £275 - £495 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07 76666 2538
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Bakers Cottage a tastefully renovated cozy and delightful Grade II listed stone terraced cottage situated in the old Bakers Yard in the charming and historic conservation village of Nether Stowey.
23 May, 30 May, 6 Jun, 13 Jun, 20 Jun, 27 Jun
- This spacious one bedroom cottage offers self catering accommodation for 2 guests with a luxury king size bed.
- The living room has a low beamed ceiling and inglenook fireplace with log burner, the first basket of logs are provided so that our guests can enjoy a cosy fire within minutes of arrival.
- The cottage also provides gas central heating.
- The cottage is situated in a sunny position, central to the village (photo of village street shown on right) and offers an ideal base for exploring this beautiful area. The village of Nether Stowey lies at the foot of the Quantock Hills, an area first designated in the UK in 1956 as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- The Quantocks are an ideal holiday destination for anyone looking to explore this beautiful diverse rural setting with walking and cycling at your door. Nether Stowey is 4 miles from the coast and many attractions within easy reach.
- Visitors who love breathtaking scenery, moorlands, woods and rolling hills will take delight in this beautiful area of Somerset, with walkers and hikers being spoiled for choice with an abundance of footpaths and cycling routes in the hills. The hills are a wonderful place to spot all kinds of wild animals and birds, with wild ponies and red deer on the open moorland. Exmoor National Park is a little further away.
- The coast is within easy reach - with the nearest beach at Kilve (5 miles) where you can hunt for fossils. Sandy beaches can be found at Burnham on Sea and Minehead.