Sorry no pets.
Low season £290 pw.
Mid season £380 pw.
High season £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mike and Kath Melville
Tel: 01471 822433
from Nov to Feb: 01764 683239
Reload this mapThis delightful 1834 stone built cottage was once part of the bakery and is situated in the lovely village of St. David's, Nr. Crieff with beautiful views of the Perthshire hills.
- Kinkell Bridge over the river Earn is 2 miles, Gleneagles golf course is only a few miles away and the famous Grouse distillery is in Crieff. The area is surrounded by history from the Romans to castles through the ages.
- Beautiful Loch Earn with its wildlife, Angus Glens, Trossachs, Loch Tay, Loch of Lowes, with Ospreys, Killin and the Falls of Dochart, Glen Coe, Blair Drummond Safari Park, Perth, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- Castles and historic places to visit locally: Huntingtower Castle, Stirling Castle, Wallace Monument, Linlithgow Palace, Scone Palace, Doune Castle, Glamis Castle, Claypotts Castle, Blair Castle, Loch Leven Castle, Crannog Centre, Kenmore.
- The area is a great place for sports: Gleneagles, St. Fillans and Comri golf courses, boat hire, Loch Earn sailing club, Munros to climb, plenty of places for walking and of course fishing as well as water sports; if you are more adventurous how about sky diving at Strathallan airfield. Or if you just want to shop, Perth has plenty of shops for you. There are pubs and restaurants and take-aways and shops in both Crieff and Auchterarder which are close by.
- If you just want to relax and stay in there is a large garden that is ideal for sitting outside, with seating in a lovely sun trap, so you can eat al-fresco. At the end of the garden is free parking.
- Large lounge with comfortable sofas and tv.
- Kitchen with washing machine, microwave, fridge/freezer box, cooker.
- Bathroom with bath/shower, w.c. and wash hand basin.
- Large double bedroom.
- Small dining area.
- w.c. and wash hand basin.