Unsuitable for children under 6.
One dog welcome.
Low season £350 - £400 pw.
High season £550 - £600 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0780 1371 108
Reload this mapThis exceptionally well renovated characterful old stone cottage was originally part of the village bakery. It is on the edge of the village of Amberley which has 2 pubs with good food, a shop/post office and church. The cottage fronts directly onto the 600 acres of Minchinhampton Common owned by the National Trust, with a golf course, cattle wandering freely and spectacular views. Lovely walks from the door.
- The front door opens straight out onto the common. Garden furniture is provided for you to enjoy your meals on the common, surrounded by wild flowers and butterflies.
- Perfect location for walking, biking or horse riding.
- Visit local villages, the many gardens and houses open to the public, play golf on the common or just admire the views from the cottage.
- Excellent food and craft shopping in nearby Nailsworth or visit "green" Stroud and "Roman" Cirencester.
- Cheltenham and Bath are also within easy reach as are all the main attractions of the Cotswolds.
- Sitting room with woodburner, TV, DVD and video with a DVD and video library.
- Dining room.
- Kitchen with unusual everhot range cooker, microwave and dishwasher.
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Bathroom with bath and toilet.
- Wetroom with shower and additional toilet.
- Bootroom with washer/dryer and space for bicycles.
- Off road parking for two cars.
- Gas central heating, electricity, linen and towels all included.
- First basket of wood free.
- Free WiFi available.