Unsuitable for children under 6.
One dog welcome.
Low season £350 - £400 pw.
High season £550 - £600 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0780 1371 108
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis exceptionally well renovated characterful old stone cottage was originally part of the village bakery. It is on the edge of the village of Amberley which has 2 pubs with good food, a shop/post office and church. The cottage fronts directly onto the 600 acres of Minchinhampton Common owned by the National Trust, with a golf course, cattle wandering freely and spectacular views. Lovely walks from the door.
24 May, 31 May
- The front door opens straight out onto the common. Garden furniture is provided for you to enjoy your meals on the common, surrounded by wild flowers and butterflies.
- Perfect location for walking, biking or horse riding.
- Visit local villages, the many gardens and houses open to the public, play golf on the common or just admire the views from the cottage.
- Excellent food and craft shopping in nearby Nailsworth or visit "green" Stroud and "Roman" Cirencester.
- Cheltenham and Bath are also within easy reach as are all the main attractions of the Cotswolds.
- Sitting room with woodburner, TV, DVD and video with a DVD and video library.
- Dining room.
- Kitchen with unusual everhot range cooker, microwave and dishwasher.
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Bathroom with bath and toilet.
- Wetroom with shower and additional toilet.
- Bootroom with washer/dryer and space for bicycles.
- Off road parking for two cars.
- Gas central heating, electricity, linen and towels all included.
- First basket of wood free.
- Free WiFi available.