Manor Farm, Hemingby, Horncastle, Lincolnshire, LN9 5QF
Total sleeping capacity is 10 in Cottages sleeping 4 and 2.
Cot and high chair available.
Pets welcome (small fee).
1 bedroom cottage: £330 - £395.
2 bedroom cottage: £385 - £475.
Short breaks of 3 or more nights available all year.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01507 578352 or 07950 142054
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapAn abundance of peace and tranquillity at the end of a private road. Oodles of space both inside and out with a range of accommodation to cater for everyone from singles to large groups and even furry friends.
27 Aug, 3 Sep, 10 Sep, 17 Sep, 24 Sep, 1 Oct
Lincolnshire has a reputation for being flat but one visit to the expansive rolling chalk hills of the Lincolnshire Wolds, the highest spot in eastern England, will prove otherwise. Undiscovered, off the beaten track, one of the most unspoiled parts of rural England. Quiet country roads run along the ridges giving wonderful views across the Wolds. Bainvalley Cottages are centrally located for easy access to all places of interest. There is a tennis court 70m from the cottages for guests to use. We also have a beach hut at our closest beach which can be hired - so come on... begin your journey of discovery!
- Both cottages have underfloor heating, log wood burning stoves.
- Kitchens are fitted with fridge/freezer, cooker, dishwasher, toaster, microwave and washing machine.
- The bathrooms offer both bath and shower facilities, lounge areas with comfortable seating and dining areas.
- Garden rooms for relaxing with comfortable seating.
- The barn conversions each have open plan comfortable seating with fully equipped kitchens.
- The wetrooms are spacious. There is underfloor heating throughout.
- Owners Tennis court is available for your own use 75m from the cottages.
- Breathtaking scenery, spend days walking, or relaxing in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Centrally located offering ease to visit all attractions.