Manor Farm, Hemingby, Horncastle, Lincolnshire, LN9 5QF
Total sleeping capacity is 18 in Cottages and Barns 4+4(2)+2(2)+4.
Cot and high chair available.
Pets welcome (small fee).
Low season weekly prices: £425.
High season weekly prices: £475.
2 Nights: £205.
3 Nights: £275.
4 Nights: £340.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01507 578352 or 07950 142054
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapOn the edge of a pretty village and surrounded by unspoiled countryside Bainvalley Holiday Cottages make an ideal base for exploring all that Lincolnshire has to offer. An abundance of peace and tranquility at the end of a private road. Oodles of space both inside and out with a range of accommodation to cater for everyone from singles to large groups and even furry friends. 4 + 4 (2) + 4 + 2(2).
3 Dec, 10 Dec
There is a tennis court 70m from the cottages for guests to use. We also have a beach hut at our closest beach which can be hired - so come on... begin your journey of discovery!
The Barn Conversions:
- Spacious open plan Living Area with Freeview TV, DVD, Free superfast broadband Wi-Fi, comfortable seating and dining table for convivial family meals.
- There is a downstairs cloakroom.
- The kitchen has electric hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine, iron, ironing board, clothes airer.
- Underfloor heating and a wood burning stove downstairs with radiators upstairs.
- The main bedroom has a king size bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables and a TV.
- The second bedroom has twin beds which can be zipped together to make a super king.
- The bathroom has a full size bath, separate corner shower, heated towel rail, toilet and hand basin.
- Hair dryers are supplied.
- There is a garden room leading from the living area with views across the fields.
John and I have 3 grown up kids who have all flown the nest some as far as they could get! We didn't think our parenting skills were that lousy! The eldest is in New Zealand so we have called our first barn conversion The Bach (holiday home in NZ). The second one is in London so the traditional cottages are after her (North and South). The third is in Tanzania so the second barn conversion suitably named The Shamba! (Farm in Tanzania).
All of the properties can be rented as one for family reunions. There is a lawned area between the cottages and barns for all to use. We are down a private drive with no neighbours but only 7 minutes walk from the local pub.
- Spacious open plan kitchen/living area with Freeview TV, DVD, Free superfast broadband Wi-Fi, comfortable seating and dining table for convivial family meals.
- The kitchen has electric hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- The Bach has one bedroom with a super king bed which can be used as twins as well as super king.
- The Shamba has two bedrooms the main having a king size bed. The second bedroom having a super king which can be separated to twins. Both have wetrooms spacious rain showers with a vanity unit, toilet and heated towel rails.
- Breathtaking scenery, spend days walking, or relaxing in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Centrally located offering ease to visit all attractions.