Each cottage sleeps 4 (or 8 when combined).
Tourist Board: 4 Stars.
Price all year: £400 pw.
Short breaks available throughout the year.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01507 578352 or 07950 142054
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWelcoming, comfortable, lovely restored cottages set in the middle of a farm in the Lincolnshire Wolds.
26 Apr, 3 May, 10 May, 17 May, 24 May, 31 May
The quiet location, in little known Lincolnshire, is perfect for those just wanting to relax and recharge batteries, in one of the two cottages. The cottages are available for a couple, or a family with flexible booking available at all times throughout the year from one night to one month and each cottage can accommodate 4/6 people.
There is free Wi-Fi access for your own use and all bedding and towels are included in the rent. Our tennis court is available for visitors use 75m from the cottages with a pub and an excellent play area both within easy walking distance. We welcome children and well behaved pets.
- Each cottage has two bedrooms, a king and a twin, a bathroom with both bath and separate corner shower.
- A downstairs cloakroom.
- The kitchen has a dishwasher, stainless steel hob, oven, microwave, washing machine and fridge / freezer.
- The sitting area, boasts a wood-burning stove, TV/DVD and CD player, Wi-Fi access, and a double sofa-bed.
- There is a garden room for relaxing and taking in the stunning views.
- The cottages have under-floor heating.
- Breathtaking scenery, spend days walking, or relaxing in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Visit the antique centres close by and enjoy pub and restaurant meals for a Taste of Lincolnshire.
- A great place to take a break from the chaos of modern life and revive your senses in this hidden treasure, which remains a well kept secret where time stands still.